We are pleased that you are part of our community and encourage you to participate in the conversation with your own experiences, ideas, suggestions and opinions. To keep the discussion relevant and appropriate for everyone, we request that you follow these guidelines.
You are fully responsible for everything that you post and must be over age 13 to participate.
- HTML and spam comments are not allowed and will be removed.
- The opinions stated on this blog are that of the author and do not necessarily reflect or represent the opinion of Webster Bank, N.A.
- Webster Bank does not assume any responsibility to validate assertions or statements. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly and solely those of the commenter and do not represent the statements or viewpoints of Webster Bank, N.A., its management or its affiliates. Webster Bank is not responsible or liable for any 3rd party comments.
- Linking (including a hyperlink in a blog post to allow the reader to conveniently direct their browser to another internet page) to another website does not constitute an endorsement of the content that is contained at the destination page of the link.
- All links to third party content will be specially denoted, unless such link is governed by a nationally recognized party such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus etc.
- If you are an employee of Webster Bank, you must disclose your affiliation to the bank, and take responsibility for your remarks.
- We don’t allow any of the following to be discussed, and will remove comments that contain the following:
- Confidential Information: Please be safe on social media, and don’t ever post confidential information including account numbers, PINs, address, phone number or any other sensitive financial information. Don’t post any content which discloses any confidential or non-public third party information which you do not have permission and/or authority to disclose. If you would like help with your account, please call Customer Service at 800-995-9995.
- Securities/Investor Relations-Related Content. We’re not allowed to discuss any forward-looking content or comments related to Webster Bank or other companies which speak to stock price, financial health or outlook, obligations to investors, or other Investor Relations-related responsibilities.
- Illegal: We abide and comply will all laws and regulations, and don’t allow any comments that infringe on copyrights, trade secrets or content that violates or infringes the rights of any person or entity including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity and/or intellectual property rights, including the copyrights and brand rights of Webster Bank and/or of third parties, or content that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to laws or regulations. If you find something on this site that is protected under your copyright, please send us a notice to remove it. We follow all copyright laws. For more information on copyrights, visit: http://www.copyright.gov/
- Offensive Language: Please don’t say anything offensive, which includes: vulgarity, swears, racial slurs, sexual harassment, explicit language, or hateful content. No tortous, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, or obscene messages are allowed.
- Discriminatory Content. Please don’t post content that promotes bigotry, racism, sexism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Personal Insults or Attacks: We will not tolerate personal insults or attacks.
- Spam links or suspicious posts: We will not allow any spam, direct selling or promotions of you or your company. Links we reserve the right to block and to employ tools designed to detect and block links to objects containing or comprising malware.